Telling the Story of His Faithfulness
Visual Faith ministries is the collaborative effort of on-line and "in-real-life" learning communities to enrich, encourage and enable the connections between visual and kinesthetic learning and storytelling.
Our vision: To create a discipling-coaching network serving geographic areas that support individuals, churches and schools exploring Visual Faith resources and practices.
Our Mission: to SERVE and Equip BELIEVERS in the KINGDOM With visual Faith Tools that they may bring the HOPE of JESUS to the World.
meditate and ponder what God has done
" These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up." Deuteronomy 6:6-7
in His creative grace-filled renewal
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6
listen and learn in community
"Start Children off in the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it." Proverbs 22:6
share and witness His faithfulness
"We will not hide them from their descendants; we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the Lord, his power, and the wonders he has done. He decreed statutes for Jacob and established the law in Israel, which he commanded our ancestors to teach their children, so the next generation would know them, even the children yet to be born, and they in turn would tell their children." Psalm 78:4-6
- is story-telling that becomes the witness to God's faithfulness to us.
- documents the gift of faith, a personal journey of mercy and grace.
- brings a contagious vibrancy to our spiritual formation.
- can be helpful to connect head, heart, and soul.
- uses tools that benefit the visual/kinesthetic, tactile learner.
- is both process and product.
- considers prayer as both the foundation and the umbrella for all the time spent in God's Word.
- incorporates a multitude of practices that include visual prayer and Bible Journaling.
- includes liturgical projects and a myriad of Make and Take faith projects.
Visual Faith Ministries seeks to bring encouragement to practitioners as well as facilitate
event and gathering opportunities so that participants may share, learn and grow together in faith-
TO MAKE HIM KNOWN.
What can YOU add to the VISUAL FAITH conversation? Won't you join us in this journey?